Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday- Shopping/Cleaning


The clean garage!


Bryant cleaning the window!



Scott cleaning the fridge!



Every black Friday, (day after Thanksgiving) I go shopping with my sisters, Kim and Kari. I got to wake up at 3am to get food for Baby Benjamin (so he could stay home with my fabulous husband, shopping without a baby is great) and leave by 3:30am to get to Mesa by 4:30am. We did some serious shopping and were done by 8:30. While the girls played the boys...worked! We got to Kim's house and as we walked in her husband, Scott was cleaning the fridge. At Kari's, Bryant was cleaning the top window over the door. And at my home, with 5 young kids in his care, Vern cleaned the dreaded garage. For those that haven't seen our garage. IT is clean. I promise you. We can park the kids bikes, Vern can use his saws and the garbage can fits inside. Yahoo. Props to you MEN AT WORK.

2 comments:

Cherylann and Mike said...

What great husbands! They know what women really want! I wasn't brave enough to get up that early this year. I got out there though. But I AM done! Sooo glad.

Koni said...

Quite impressive, men! I am VERY impressed with the clean garage!!!