Monday, August 31, 2009

Meghan is going to Preschool!

Last week while our friend, Tiffany, was giving Meghan swim lessons she asked if we wanted to be a part of a preschool co-op with some other ladies in her ward. We were so excited to join in. Meghan has a September birthday, so she misses the school cut off by 8 days. We weren't going to do preschool until next year, but this will be a very fun thing for her. There are 6 kids and so we rotate from home to home each week. I will than teach every 6 weeks.


When I dropped her off it was a weird feeling. I have always had girls with me and it feels like Meghan has always been with me whenever I go places. So having just the boys and me was strange. Little Vern didn't like it very much either. Those two are good buddies wherever we go. Meghan is his second mother.


Meghan had a lot of fun at preschool today. She woke up and was ready to go at 6am. Too bad she had to wait until 10am. She loved coloring, reading BIG books and playing dress up at the end!


I am so glad that we were invited to join the group. Thanks!

3 comments:

The Ridings said...

Such a big girl. Are you in Staceys group?

Kindy said...

No, I think she is in the older group. We are with the 3 year olds.

Kari said...

I love Meghan! She is such cutie pie! How wierd to have only boys home!