We had a very fun weekend in Pine Top, AZ at the Layton Cabin on May 7-9th. Clarke and Heather Layton invited us up to play for the weekend and that is what we did. Forgive me for the numerous pics. Just so much fun.
Vern brought up his Dad's four wheelers and it was so much fun riding them all over with the kids. They loved them and would have ridden them everywhere! The Layton's had a small one perfect for the kids which they loved! This was my first time riding 4 wheelers and it was fun!
When the 4 wheeler riding was done they went on the zip line and loved it as well.
The kids played so well and the weather was perfect.
A big thanks to the Laytons for letting us join them for a wonderful Mothers Day Weekend.














1 comment:
Kindy, I am so glad that you are back to blogging. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Although, I would not have tried the four wheelers or the zip lines. I am a whimp when it comes to physical challenges, especially ones where I could almost certainly kill myself.
Post a Comment