Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vern Goes Back to School



After a 5 year break... Vern is heading back to Arizona State University for a graduate degree. He is getting his degree in Geographical Information Systems. It is a year long program. Which is nice that he will be done in a year. Yahoo. He will continue to be working full time for Dysart Unified School District and then go to class M-F 6-9pm in Tempe. It will be a long year, but glad it is only a year. So if you see us all looking a little crazy this year...that would explain it.
GO DEVILS!

The traditional pull the badge before Vern leaves for work. Vern and the kids!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, you're a great wife/mom. I couldn't do that. I'm so ready for Don to be home when he gets home at 6:20pm lol, but GIS rocks!!! I have my degree in IS, but GIS would be great!

Kari said...

Good Luck Vern and Kindy!!

Anonymous said...

You will make it! Call me anytime!

Linds said...

Glad to see some updates! This is a busy time, but glad it's only a year!