My sister Karen tagged me over a month ago. I finally have time to sit and answer the tag. Kinda fun to think about myself, and kinda hard.
8 Favorite TV Shows
Eli Stone
The Biggest Loser
What Not to Wear
Top Chef
Malcom In the Middle
According to Jim
How Its Made
The Office
8 Favorite Restaurants
Black Angus
Pizza&Wings and Stuff
Macayos
little resturant in Milano that makes an incredible type of calzone
Riazzis - in Tempe
Chik-Fil-A
Mama Andersons kitchen (it has been a long time-cheesy potatoes, I still can't make them right)
Cafe Rio
8 Things that happened yesterday
Road Kim's road bike for the first time about 12 miles
Lifted weights at gym
Got mad at the scale
Got all the dishes done - with newly working dishwasher
Babysat Roestenberg kids
Laundry washed and folded and put away (in same day)
Went out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse with entire family and it went great
Watched our families addiction "Biggest Loser" - because we need to be on it and "Eli Stone"
8 Things to look forward to
Vern getting a deer on Friday morning (11/14)
Benjamin to not spit up
Elena and Natalie playing soccer
Tanna and Drew's dance festival on Saturday (11/15)
Triathlon with Chelsea (11/27)
Benjamin turning 3 months so he can go to the YMCA child care
A nice number on the scale
Spending time with family with the upcoming Holidays!
8 Things I love about fall
Leaves that change color
The good smell outside
Leaving the windows open in the house
Reminiscing about HS soccer
Colder weather
Playing outside for the first time in months
College football - I still cheer for Penn State and still hate Ohio State and always hope for Arizona State
Sweatshirts
8 Obsessions
No one eats my cookie dough - it is for cookies to be baked
Lindt Chocolate - red wrapper
Chapstick
Bed made in the morning
No Barbies or Polly Pockets allowed in the water
Reading the comics every morning at breakfast - my kids want to do it too
High School Musical
My family
8 Things on my wish list
No laundry for a week
The house stays clean for 2 days after it is cleaned
No debt
Vern to do well on his Masters program
Happy Children that don't tease each other on purpose
Get in contact with old friends from home/college
To beat Ammon in the Triathlon - if he does it
To create and stick to a good budget
8 People I am tagging
Anna, Chelsea, Joyce, Karin, Jen, Sara, Cherylann, Katie
(don't feel you have to)
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hey I've had that calzone in Milan. Is it the one that is super busy and you just hold it in your hands and it eat. I remember the dough being soft. I liken in to Indian fry bread with italian stuff in the middle.
You need to figure out how to make that. Those were good.
Post a Comment