Today Elena had a soccer tournament and her team of Aleesa, Hunter and Sawyer won the championship game!!!!!!!!!! They played 4 games and won each one. Elena scored a goal. She has improved since a year ago when she began. Way to go E!!!!!!!!!!
We love your new picture Kindy. Your family is beautiful and Jeff and I are still amazed that you ran a triathlon over Thanksgiving. When was your last baby born??? We are both such slackers. :)
Lovin your blog!!! thanks so much for gift!! Tell Elena that tiff said that she rocks!!! I love ya and thanks for letting me steal your little bambino every Sunday!!
7 comments:
Hurray!!!! Madison and Max would both be way jealous - no goals scored at the Rockwoods house!!
Cute new picture also!!!!
Way to go E!!! love the new photo
Wahoo Elena!! Atta girl! Carrying on the soccer tradition! :)
We love your new picture Kindy. Your family is beautiful and Jeff and I are still amazed that you ran a triathlon over Thanksgiving. When was your last baby born??? We are both such slackers. :)
What's up, bloggity?!?! Glad to know where to find you on the web :) Thanks for the gift today ... you're always so thoughtful!!
Lovin your blog!!! thanks so much for gift!! Tell Elena that tiff said that she rocks!!! I love ya and thanks for letting me steal your little bambino every Sunday!!
Post a Comment