Thursday, January 15, 2009

Look Who is Rolling!

He just rolled over and is so proud of himself!

Benjamin at the old age of 4 3/4 months has decided to begin moving. He his rolling over more and more. Unfortunately he wakes himself up when he does it sometimes. Benjamin hasn't spent much time on the ground because of very loving children always around. So I am glad to see that he is still learning those gross motor skills.

He is a great boy. Very different from my others. He only takes one nap a day from 10:30am-1:30ish pm. It is crazy. All of my others were on a great routine by now, but with him it is still hit or miss. Maybe because I am doing more things, i.e. leaving the house to go to the YMCA, getting Natalie after school. I am sure he will grow up just fine.

He is at the fun stage where he smiles and laughs for me. He playys with small toys and sucks the life out of his burp cloth(better than his thumb, I can't have another). I love my little Benjamin!

3 comments:

Anna Elledge said...

Holy Cow!!! I keep forgeting how old he is getting. I need to come hang out more. He is so stinking cute!!

Jay and Rochelle said...

They grow up too fast! I think it does have something about being busy all the time. Madie was never on a schedule (accept at your house when you watched her). Thanks again! Good luck on losing the weight, Jay and I are with you on that goal!

Tiffany said...

Wow! He's already trying to keep up with his siblings!! He's such a cutie!!