Our family is slightly addicted to The Biggest Loser. Along with Greg and Nicolle we are choosing our teams for the winners. Vern is chosing the Brown teams son for the big win. I am choosing the brown teams dad. We like the mormon cousins from Mesa. Can't wait to see how the season goes.
Vern's family is doing a Biggest Loser competition from the end of March. So, we are trying hard to lose. Gotta love my body that won't let me lose much, while I am nursing a child. But, we will win!!
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home
10 years ago
4 comments:
I think that huge guy in orange is gonna win!!!!
Okay, I have to join you. So need a big push since I have no excuse now that my baby is 6. No nursing excuses here. Ohhhhhhh. I am sure that you will still beat me!
I could not believe how some of them were!! I hope that the guy from Kim and Scott's ward wins!
I cried the whole time they were all weighing in, probably mostly b/c they were all crying! This is going to be a very emotional season for us all!! Not sure, but I would love for the youngest, orange boy to win! oh=and you guys...I mean y'all will win the family one- I just know it!!!!
Post a Comment