Last week I finished one of my New Years Resolutions!!!!!!!! I made my 3 month food supply plan. It actually turned into a 4 month plan and I am so excited! I know what is for dinner until May. It takes a load off of my mind at 4pm. I am also about half way through purchasing the needed food items. It feels good to be doing what we have been counseled to do by our church leaders. They truly are inspired. Now I just have to keep up with the program!!!
5 comments:
Ohhh, that is amazing. You know what you are having for 4 months? I don't know what I am having tomorrow! Would you mind sending it to me so I can have a sample plan? (Is that cheating, or being smart? )
I would love to send it to you. Send me an email address and I will try to send it to you!
Holy cow, Kindy. You are amazing. Can I ditto the comment above? Do you still have Jefe's email address? :) I would love a copy as well! You rock!
You go girl! I'm impressed that you have a menu done for 4 months!
I'm trying to do that. Will you post some of it? I need ideas. OOh, or send it to me
emailjillcandland@gmail.com
Post a Comment