Friday night Vern and I had a fabulous date, and it was free! In Phoenix, on the first Friday night, many of the museums and other places are open to the public for free. We chose to go to the Phoenix Art Museum. It was great! Definately, a different crowd than what I see around my house, but very fun. We saw great artwork and some interesting modern art. One of our favorites was a room that was all dark, with mirrored walls...it had hanging lights all around the room. IT was awesome. You get all turned around in there. Very cool. There was also a hanging display of charred firewood in the shape of a box. Amazing. I can't very well describe it. So if you have a first friday free, go on a free date to the Art Museum. I think we are headed to the Science Center next month!
3 comments:
WE're going to start doing that!! We were just talking about this. Let us know if you ever want to double!!!
thats awesome. Mayeb they have it here in vegas . . . free ga,bling. . .hahaha just kidding
You're on Tiff, although it wouldn't be a true double...we are a three some still with Benjamin.
Post a Comment