I am afraid that my computer has crashed:((((((((((( (I'm on Vern's work one right now). I was going to go and update everything from our spring break and it says something is wrong with a disc...hit ctrl, alt, del and reboot. I do that and it comes back to the same thing. I am so sad. All of my pictures are on it. UGHHHHHH!
4 comments:
Oh, how sad! I hope Vern can fix it!
I will cry with you! Been there done that!
Oh that stinks big time! Sooo sorry! I hope you can retrieve everything!
Kindy, I am so impressed with your ability to remain as calm as you did. If it had been my post, the title wouldn't have been a pleasant, "I want to cry." It would have been, "I want to scream, to break things, to blame someone!!!" which would have been followed by "Stanford what did you do to the computer!!!?"
Post a Comment