For the first day of Spring Break we headed to the YMCA and their rock wall. Each of the girls got their chance to tackle their different walls.
Meghan got about 10 feet,
Natalie got half way to the top
We then went to a park for a picnic and more time to play on a playground.
We returned home for naps for the young ones and the older two went and played at friends.
Tonight for FHE we planted our garden.
A fun-filled Spring Break Day!
6 comments:
You are productive! Wow. We pretty much hung out...but it was nice. :)
I am really impressed - especially with Megan!
Way to go girls!
We cleaned the house! Guess I am not that fun. We did have sundaes for FHE. (Does that count?)
Keep posting your spring break adventures - I need some ideas with our spring break coming up in a few weeks!!!
"Spring Break--Day 1"? Are you counting the days, Kindy? You have some rock climbers in the family; no sense of intimidation in those pictures.
Way to get the kids tired Kindy - love it! You have a garden too! I feel so left out:0)With your inspiring words, along with Lisa's tips, I really am going to have to plant something. Yes, I will do it! Maybe I can get my kids to help (at least the younger two).
Post a Comment