Saturday October 3rd was a busy, but very fun day. I suppose it was a sign of our lives to come.
Woke up and went running at 6am with Elena and Natalie riding their bikes with me.
8am Elena had her first soccer game for the Strikers Soccer League. It was a tough game. The field is bigger this year for the team and their coach wasn't there because of a prior engagement. We are hoping for a good and growing year for the team.

9am Natalie had her first soccer game for the Strikers Soccer League. She is on a U6 team so she is the oldest this year. They play 4 on 4 on a small field. She showed much improvement from last year. Can't wait for her to score her first goal.
10 am back at home to catch the first session of General Conference. We love this weekend and the chance to listen to our Church leaders.
11 am conference ends for the morning and Vern goes to run a few errands. I begin to can our peaches, which I finished Sunday morning...all 23 jars! Yummy!

12 noon after eating lunch and cleaning the family room the kids get our Halloween/Fall box from the attic. It is tradition every fall Conference to get the box out on the Saturday of conference. It didn't take long for the family room to get messy again.

1 pm We sit down to watch the 2nd session of Conference and love it! Three kids slept so I was able to really listen while working on the peaches.
3 pm we leave the house to drive to Paradise Valley for the Wedding of Clarke and Heather. Yeah! Vern was his Best Man and did a great job in his post! The kids were wild, but had fun.

After the wedding we got into the car to go home and all the kids fell alseep within 10 minutes, so we took surface streets home while listening the country music. It was a very fun drive home.
We survived the day and had fun. Congrats to Clarke and Heather, sorry no picture of them, but the ones I took all turned out super fuzzy.

1 comment:
What a crazy Saturday. We are finally starting in on the sports thing and I will actually have to get up and ready on Saturday...but Katie is excited. I have been reading all of your blogs. It is so fun to keep up with the Wolfley's and your going ons.
Post a Comment