1. Natalie turned 8 on September 15th. She was so excited. Even more excited to get her own set of scriptures with her name on it. She has arrived in the world. Natalie is so fun in our family. She is our creative one that brings new light on old things (just as our recycling box). She has a wonderful joy about life and wants to make people happy. We love her so much!

2.My brother-in-law, Aaron was deployed to Afghanistan on September 16th. We hope for a quick and safe return at the end of March. If you have any extra room in your prayers add him and his sweet wife Chelsea and 7month old son, Sam. He is with the Marines. ( sorry I don't know his title:(

3. Vern had a wonderful first weigh in. 13 lbs lost in one week! We are so proud of him! It sure is good encouragement to continue.
4. Last time I said our TV was getting out of focus...now we can't get TV shows...just DVD's and Netflix. Our VCR died and I am afraid the dishwasher might be dying since it won't drain water and it spilled out the bottom. On the positive note, Elena and Natalie excitedly did the dishes Sunday night. What a treat! SO I think that is 3 appliances...it should be done.
5. We watched a great demo about the LDS church doing a Media Blitz in the Phoenix Area in church on Sunday about the website Mormon.org. It was wonderful. So I came home after church and with Elena watched another 20 profiles of church members. Check out the site http://mormon.org/
6. Morning runs are getting nicer every morning. The only drawback is the house is hotter than outdoors.
7. This morning I spent the morning on our small front yard, mowing, edging and weeding my front flower bed. We just got attacked by ants on our edge of the grass. The grass that sends out shooters attacked my front flower bed. It has been too hot to weed and secretly I kept hoping the heat would kill them...nope. Looks like it is my job to take care of it. I hope it looks well.
8. I am so excited because Natalie is getting baptised this Saturday at our Church Bldg in Litchfield Park at 11am. All are invited. She is super excited as well.

9. With Natalie's Baptism brings my parents for a short visit to our home. We are super excited. Benjamin and Little Vern keep talking about their sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa. If only my parents knew what is in store for them. Games and ice cream are in the plans for a fun weekend.

My kids with my parents last October
10. We have a special stake meeting this coming Sunday. Will hopefully post about it next week. Here's hoping nothing happens to our ward.
2.My brother-in-law, Aaron was deployed to Afghanistan on September 16th. We hope for a quick and safe return at the end of March. If you have any extra room in your prayers add him and his sweet wife Chelsea and 7month old son, Sam. He is with the Marines. ( sorry I don't know his title:(

3. Vern had a wonderful first weigh in. 13 lbs lost in one week! We are so proud of him! It sure is good encouragement to continue.
4. Last time I said our TV was getting out of focus...now we can't get TV shows...just DVD's and Netflix. Our VCR died and I am afraid the dishwasher might be dying since it won't drain water and it spilled out the bottom. On the positive note, Elena and Natalie excitedly did the dishes Sunday night. What a treat! SO I think that is 3 appliances...it should be done.
5. We watched a great demo about the LDS church doing a Media Blitz in the Phoenix Area in church on Sunday about the website Mormon.org. It was wonderful. So I came home after church and with Elena watched another 20 profiles of church members. Check out the site http://mormon.org/
6. Morning runs are getting nicer every morning. The only drawback is the house is hotter than outdoors.
7. This morning I spent the morning on our small front yard, mowing, edging and weeding my front flower bed. We just got attacked by ants on our edge of the grass. The grass that sends out shooters attacked my front flower bed. It has been too hot to weed and secretly I kept hoping the heat would kill them...nope. Looks like it is my job to take care of it. I hope it looks well.
8. I am so excited because Natalie is getting baptised this Saturday at our Church Bldg in Litchfield Park at 11am. All are invited. She is super excited as well.

9. With Natalie's Baptism brings my parents for a short visit to our home. We are super excited. Benjamin and Little Vern keep talking about their sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa. If only my parents knew what is in store for them. Games and ice cream are in the plans for a fun weekend.
My kids with my parents last October
10. We have a special stake meeting this coming Sunday. Will hopefully post about it next week. Here's hoping nothing happens to our ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment