Monday, October 13, 2008

1st Halloween Night




Our children are what you might call Trick or Treat hoppers. They attend different ward Halloween parties to get the most amount of candy in one month. On October 11th they went to Aunt Anna's ward party in Buckeye. We had two cute flappers, a darling Sleeping Beauty, a Powerful Superman and a fidgety pumpkin. They met up with their adorable fairy cousins, Olivia and Abigail Elledge. Fun was had and is still had each time the candy is brought out to eat. Only 2 or 3 more parties to go.

6 comments:

Kari said...

I love the costumes. Megan looks great as sleeping beauty.

Anna Elledge said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. Thanks for coming to our ward party, your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

our trunk or treat is the saturday before halloween. come on over.

Katie said...

It is so fun to see the pictures of your kids. I'm so glad you have joined the blog world so I can keep up with you guys.

little jill said...

What up!!! Welcome to the blogging world. It's a nice way to keep in touch, because we really don't ever do that, although we should.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful! How are you doing with five? I am so glad you are blogging! It is a great way to keep in touch. Good for you working out. I still haven't gotten motivated I am trying to get as much sleep as possible but never seem to be able to. Thanks for the invite to your blog!