
Every October I enjoy the wonderful taste of pure sugar in the form of Candy Corn, specifically Brachs. I have searched many stores and can not find them. Thanks to a good friend, Heidi, she found me a bag and left it on my doorstep. Yesterday, I was at my nighborhood ALbertsons looking for the tasty treat and found the manager in the same isle. I asked "Where are your Brachs..." he added "Candy Corn" before I could. Obviously there are many of us out there searching for this treat. He said that the manufacturer didn't make enough this year. How sad is that. Only once a year to eat this treat and they didn't produce enough. I guess this is the way to cut some sugar from the diet. So if you find those tasty Brachs Candy Corn. Enjoy a few for me and eat them color by color for me as well.
2 comments:
check walgreens or other stores like that. They often carry them but do not run out as quickly
I found some at Target today, but they had a small number of bags compared to the "autumn mix" bags. My kids love them, but I prefer chocolate.
Post a Comment