
Baby Benjamin is now 8 weeks old so I can exercise again!!!!!!!!! On Monday I began a program at our YMCA called Fit Start. They get me going on Cardio machines (treadmill/bike) for 2 weeks, then they add weights and continue to monitor me and push me to do more. This is great becasue I was still doing all my exercise based on what I learned in High School. I don't think I have that body anymore, sadly. It also gives me motivation. I have been good and gone everyday so far. Lets hope I can continue. The hard part is that I now lose my morning cleaning time to working out time. Hopefully I will get the desired outcome at the gym and I can manage the home still.
My sister-in-law, Chelsea and I are going to be participating in a Tri-atholon on Thanksgiving Morning (while our husbands go shooting). It is a great motivator to get me going. Hopefully it will be a good post that day.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! You will be so buff soon. Triathlon - crazy, crazy!!!!
Okay, so I am a total dork, and you know why. I would love to get together and see your new baby! I really am a bad friend. Love that you have a blog though! And I love the festive background!
Post a Comment