I am attempting to be homemakey! I canned chicken on Friday. Here is the result. I don't think my first attempt was very successful though. I only heard on lid pop. It was fun to feel like I was doing something good to help my family prepare.
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home
10 years ago
4 comments:
Canning Chicken!!! Way to go. You are being very homecky!!!
I am so impressed. I wouldn't even know where to start!
Hey Kindy - it was great to see you in Coscto today. I'm glad you started a blog. I think it's a great, low maitenance way to stay in touch with a lot of people. E-mail me at akingshere@aol.com and I'll invite you to our family blog. Love the Halloween outfits!
Amy King
Wow - I don't think in my wildest dreams I would ever attempt this. Very domestic of you!
Post a Comment