
How crazy that I can say boys, plural, now. Yesterday Vern IV had his 18 month visit and Benjamin had his 2 month visit. Both are growing well, that means they are like the rest of their siblings, at 30% for everything. Someday they might get their dad genes and get taller. They both had to get shots and did well. It made me laugh because about 5 years ago I had to take Elena and Natalie to the Fire Department to get their shots and I took my brother Greg with me so he could hold one, and I the other. Greg said he wouldn't do that again because he became the mean uncle that made nieces get shots. Now fast forward 5 years and I took both plus Meghan all by myself. I guess I am growing up.
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I used to have Bryant take the kids to get their shots - but I am brave enough to do it know!
Way to go boys!! Keep growing
Shots are the worst! Good job braving it all by yourself!
Post a Comment