Saturday morning means 2 soccer games for Elena and Natalie. Unfortunatley, I did not read the schedule correct and Elena was very late to her game and only got to play for a quater. Natalie had a much improved game from last week. She was challenged to at least touch the ball 6 times, enstead of playing with her pony tail, hug team mates and in general be about 10 steps behind the crowd. She ran after the ball well and on her 6th kick, late in the game, she SCORED!!!!!! Yahoo! She has come a long way from our first practice a month ago, when she didn't want to leave my side. Way to go Natalie. Elena continues the Sherwood tradition of playing defense. To quote her, "I like to play defense so that I can be lazy." What is she saying about all of her Sherwood uncles and aunts. Go Soccer! VPG
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home
10 years ago
3 comments:
you better tell Elena that goalie is the ultimate lazy position.
YEAH NATALIE!!!! Max also is continuing the the sherwood tradition - he loves being sweeper!!
She looks great in her soccer uniform. Another month and she will make the pros.
Post a Comment