Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3




The girls and I were there opening night for the long awaited High School Musical 3. The boys of the family opted to stay at home. We sure enjoyed the film. I got a kick out of listening to the girls scream when Troy appeared on screen at the beginning. It was fun to be at the theater as everyone cheered together and clapped for good things. Downside was Meghan dropping the cup of pop twice! popcorn being spilled twice! water being spilled on Natalie so she and half asleep Meghan could fight over my lap for the last 30 minutes of the movie. We still enjoyed it and were happy about the entire movie.

2 comments:

Kari said...

We loved it too! Maya rocked out to the music and luckily we had no spilled soda or popcorn!!

Sarah said...

That does sound like fun. Samantha's not really into HSM right now, but maybe I should encourage her to go.