Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hula Hooping all Night Long

Last night we had told the kids we would go to a city Halloween party, but it got later than planned (as it always does on Saturday evening) and we convinced them it would be great at home. Elena brought out the hula hoop and we had a blast. Hula Hooping, jumping through the hoop, in the hoop and even through a moving hoop (much to Meghan's frustration). We thouroughly enjoyed it was Dad Vern showed us his skills. Looked great until it hit the belly. Gotta work on it. It was a fun night for us. Even Little Vern got it to hula, with a little help.

Dad Vern has the kids trapped!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love that picture. Little Vern so cute being held in there!

Sarah said...

At Samantha's gym there are 5 and 10 pound weighted hula hoops for exercising. I guess it's a pretty good workout.

Anonymous said...

I see a lady who hula hoops for like 20 minevery day at the gym. Must be the trendy new thing.