Last Sunday the 26th, we were at the table eating Brinner (breakfast for dinner) when we looked over at little Vern stuffing his pancake into his shirt. It was so funny. I guess we have a squirrel in the family.
That is awesome...you've got a saver there. :) You could tell he was enjoying the attention and was getting some mileage out of it. It is so fun to see how early they have the ability to understand and use humor. Very cute. I need to carve pumpkins too. I think I might have waited too long this year. We usually get them to early down here and then they are dead meat the next day. These 100 degree days aren't helping. :) But the weather will be great for trick or treating.
3 comments:
How adorable is that kid?
That is awesome...you've got a saver there. :) You could tell he was enjoying the attention and was getting some mileage out of it. It is so fun to see how early they have the ability to understand and use humor. Very cute. I need to carve pumpkins too. I think I might have waited too long this year. We usually get them to early down here and then they are dead meat the next day. These 100 degree days aren't helping. :) But the weather will be great for trick or treating.
that was great!! I loved that he just kept doing it! He is quite the cutie pie!
Post a Comment