Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Baby Benjamin thought it would be good to start the year off early, so here we are together writing our new years resolutions. They say if you write them it helps, and hey if other people are going to read them it might work even better.

1. Get in shape and lose weight. My goal is to be were I was before I was pregnant with Meghan. I haven't had a full year of not being pregnant since then, so I need to be back like that again.
2. Daily personal scripture study. We do fine as a family, I just need to do better with my personal time. It is not fair where as a missionary I had hours to study, now I am searching for minutes.
3. Have 3 month supply organized by end of January and all purchased by March. I have not been an organized year supply person. I order what I think I need, but I don't check.
4. Participate in 3 Triatholons - Litchfield Park, Casa Grande, SW YMCA
5. Do something special each day for my children.
6. Have my primary chorister plans prepared before Saturday night or Sunday morning.
7. Stick to a budget.

I could sit here and write more and more and more, but you all don't need to know all of my weakness at once. Hopefully, I can update when I have accomplished my goals.

Best wishes for all of you to make and succed and your upcoming New Year Resolutions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be posting mine later. It really is a good way to be held responsible.

Jay and Rochelle said...

Good luck with the New Year's resolution! I think mine are very similar to yours! Hey you got me interested in Triatholons, can I join you in one of them? It is more fun with buddy!

Cherylann and Mike said...

You inspire me Kindy! I just need to get active let alone trying for a triatholon. (plus, I can't swim worth anything) I love that you put your resolutions down! I will have to think about that :)

I loved your Christmas card! Definitely, let's get together soon! I would love to see you again!

Rebekah said...

Kindy--
What a woman. It seems like my resolutions these days are "put one foot in front of the other," or, "breathe in, breathe out." ;-) Way to go with all your lofty goals!

BTW-- I love the crazy family pict.