On Saturday (3/14) we met up with the
Marchese family at
Usery Park in Mesa.
Cherylann Marchese and I met years ago at the Hill
Cumorah Pageant as two silly teenage girls that liked boys.
Fortunately, for me, we have kept in touch over the years and we get along great! They moved to the Phoenix valley a few years ago and we've gotten together a few times.

Cherylann and Kindy
(tried to scan in a picture from 1989 Pageant
to see the changes, but it was to blurry)
We had planned to go hiking with the family, but the boys thought it would be great fun to go to a shooting range. So Vern, Mike and the older kids went shooting.
Cherylann and I and my three youngest went to a park and played. I sure enjoyed my time (after cleaning up a major blowout from Benjamin) chatting with
Cherylann. I think I talked too much, sorry.

Katie and Elena after the shooting range at the park.
The weather was great and I could actually say that the scenery was beautiful. (hard for me to admit that about the desert).

Our men, Mike and Vern!
They had fun shooting and I'll post the pictures soon. Elena had a shell casing pop up and get her by her eye! Yikes. But she is fine. They all hit the target so it was a success.
1 comment:
We had so much fun! No matter how much time has passed by, whenever we talk it seems like no time has passed by. I love it! And you definitely did not talk too much. Is that possible? :)
Post a Comment