Friday, March 13, 2009

I Hate Spiders!



I hate spiders. Growing up in Upstate NY, the only spider I saw was a daddy long leg. In school, we learned about all the spiders in the southwest US andI thought, I am so glad I live so far away from there. Little did I know that one day I would live among these furry legged animals.


One summer we were camping in Deleware and everyone wanted to watch the thriller, "Arachnaphobia". My friend, Lissa, and I did not. We went and hid in the campground so we couldn't go. We were successful that night. But we went the next day. There are two scenes that stood out in my mind. One was a shower scene where the spider shows up in her shower and another when someone was using the restroom, the spider comes out. Last spring I had the horrible shower incident when a large spider was crawling up my leg. This morning I had the second experience. I screamed so loud when I saw it...and then promptly killed it. Time to spray!


I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Ridings said...

I agree! There is nothing worse than something with 8 legs!

Jay and Rochelle said...

Yuck! I am with you. I remember watching that movie and the people behind me got scared in a scene, jumped and through their popcorn all over me. It helped lighten the show up, but I seriously thought a ton of spiders was getting showered upon me. My scare are roaches!

Stephanie said...

I'm right there with ya as well. Hate the spiders. Well, I hate any creapy, crawly creature in my house. They belong outside, far away from humans, ha!