Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Before and After

Who doesn't love a good before and after picture? Well, I can't supply that because I had to take self portraits of myself, but today I got my hair done. It has been 9 months. And sorely needed.

Before shot of Kindy. Long hair just hanging there.



After shot of Kindy. Curled nicely. Feels about 10 lbs. lighter. It won't ever look like this again, because I don't have the talent. Picture doesn't do it justice of how it looks.




Thanks to my hairdresser, Lora, who makes me feel beautiful for a day!

5 comments:

Kari said...

It looks great! I know exactly what you mean about never being able to do again what the hairdresser does!

Anonymous said...

looks great!

Anna Elledge said...

I love it-You always look great!!

Sarah said...

Every mom deserves to feel beautiful for a day!! And... congrats on the race.

Stanford, Lisa, Annabelle said...

Your curls are lovely!