Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kindergarten Spelling Bee



Natalie had her Kindergarten Spelling Bee on Monday (4/13) at Heritage Elemantary. She won it in her class on Friday so she got to compete against the other Kindergarteners. There were 16 total.
Her words to spell were: by, him, two, doll, band, which, and question. She was unable to spell question correctly.
She was in 5th place. That round 2 other kids faulted with her. We were so proud of her making it to the next to last round. And for a Wolfley being a to spell is a true gift. Just ask Vern to spell his middle name.
Way to go Natalie!

6 comments:

The Ridings said...

I love Natalie! She is already a better speller than I am!

Anna Elledge said...

What a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

way to go Nat!

Cherylann and Mike said...

That is awesome! It is always nice when one of your kids can "overcome" one of your weaknesses. It makes me feel like I did something good...even if had nothing to do with me. :)

Stephanie said...

What a smart girl! That's AWESOME! Congrats Natalie!

Stanford, Lisa, Annabelle said...

Natalie, you are awesome. Those were some challenging spelling words. I am so proud of you.

Love,
Sister Higa