Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love 31 Cent Night



We love Baskin and Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night! Each year we love going and getting two tasty flavors that normally we wouldn't get because of cost. This year was fun. Natalie, Elena, a neighbor girl Emily and I rode our bikes to our Baskin and Robbins.(not very far at all, so don't think we are very amazing). We got there and the line wasn't very long. We saw friends from church and school there. The best part for me was the girls had brought their own money to pay for their ice cream. They weren't even upset. Yeah! I found out later that Elena had even loaned Natalie the money because she couldn't find her wallet. They did this all in happiness and kindness. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! We enjoyed eating our ice cream on the sidewalk with other friends and loved it! A fun time together!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I totally forgot about this! How fun for you and your girls!! And very nice of Elena to share with Natalie

The Ridings said...

Would have went if someone would have told me! J/K Sounds like fun!

Kindy said...

Sorry Diena. I will remember next year. Pencil it in for the end of the month of April or join their birthday deal and you'll get an email. We missed you!

Stephanie said...

How cute that you're kids were SO nice to each other. There must be some trick to this story... That's just not normal, ha! Just kidding - you're kids are great:0) I'll have to remember that too and mark my calendar.